Marval Africa Consultancy.
Marval Africa provides consultancy and coaching services which assist you to improve service management in support of the Governance of IT.
Our consultancy services aim to find tailor-made-best practice for your business. Working with your senior management teams, we guide you in the formulation of business strategies helping you to achieve corporate objectives and increased business value.
Our senior IT Service Management (ITSM) consultants, in conjunction with strategic planning consultants, are industry experts with a wealth of experience in understanding and overcoming the challenges facing organisations working towards their goal of achieving service excellence.
Using recognised methods that encompass the use of best practices to identify your service management issues, clients are then assisted in addressing these issues.
Our Service Improvement Programmes, based on best practice and standards include:
- Strategy and Management formulation
- IT Service Management Maturity Assessments
- Service Improvement Programmes including ITIL®, COBIT®, ISO/IEC 9001, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27000, ISO 22301 and ISO 38500
- Consultations, Briefings and Workshops covering the above services
Benefits for your organisation include:
- Working with experienced and qualified consultants
- The identification of service management issues and plans to address them
- The development of IT strategies that are accurately aligned with your business strategies (and vice versa).
- ROI through improved service management practice