Marval Africa Training.
Marval Africa follows an output based approach to its Training. Each course has a theoretical base and practical application value. The objective is to prepare delegates not only for eventual certification, but also enable them to return to their positions and use what they have learned to the benefit of their businesses.
The following courses are available (download our information sheets on this page for more detail):
- ITIL ® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- ITSM Practitioner based on ISO/IEC20000:2011
- ISM (Information Security Management) Practitioner based on ISO27000:2005 (already working on the 2013 version curriculum)
- Business and IT Alignment – Identify, evaluate and agree on IT Service offerings
- Planning for success – Identify, mitigate and manage Risk in IT Environments
- Changing IT Environments – Plan, build, test and deploy IT services
- IT Operations – Plan, run, measure and improve
- Corporate Governance, Governance of IT Service Management and Corporate Reporting
- Consumer relations, Business planning, Service Management, and IT for Medium sized businesses
- Corporate Strategy and Service Management
- Corporate strategy, Organisational Change Management and Service Management
We make it our business to understand your business. This ensures we offer the best advice and guidance and provide the most suitable education to match your service needs.